Next shuttle service will be Friday, October 27th when the The Roughriders take on Montreal.
• Saskatchewan Drive at Hamilton Street (beside the Delta)
• Victoria Avenue at Scarth Street (westbound)
Getting to the game:
• Arrive early at the pickup points—we’re expecting lots of people.
• Shuttles will arrive frequently—they run on a first come/first-serve basis.
Getting back Downtown:
• If you want to leave the game early, shuttles start returning at the start of the fourth quarter of the game.
• You don’t need to rush to catch the shuttle after the game is over—shuttles will be available up to one hour after the game.
• Due to the large volume of customers, you’ll have to wait for shuttles as they leave the stadium, but everybody will get a ride.