Position: Member Engagement Coordinator
Posted Date: September 17th, 2020
# of Positions: 1
Employment Terms: Temporary (October 19th – December 23rd)
Apply By: September 30th, 2020
Position effective: October 19 – December 23, 2020
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing and Communications, the Member Engagement Coordinator is responsible for administering member engagement initiatives as directed by the Manager of Marketing and Communications.
- Member Engagement (both virtual and in-person)
- Represent the organization as an RDBID Ambassador;
- Assist the Manager of Marketing and Communications with execution of RDBID member engagement initiatives;
- Solicit membership participation in RDBID initiatives;
- Conduct member interviews/surveys as requested;
- Assist with gathering member information for RDBID database, website, and map; and
- Assist the Manager of Marketing and Communications with distribution of marketing materials for signature events, programs and member services as requested.
- Assist the Social Media and Marketing Coordinator with social media content creation, execution, monitoring and engagement as requeste
- Attend RDBID signature programs and events as per direction of Manager of Marketing and Communications.
- Maintain related files;
- Maintain daily time sheet;
- Participate in daily Marketing Team Check-in meetings; and
- Assist the Manager of Marketing and Communications with special projects and other duties as required.
- Minimum Grade 12 education;
- Applicant must be under 30 years of age;
- Demonstrated ability to create content and engage with an audience using social media;
- Strong teamwork, problem solving and communication skills;
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment;
- Must own a smart phone and be willing to use for work purposes;
- Must possess the ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate workload efficiently;
- Must possess the ability to adapt quickly to change;
- Must take initiative;
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Broad knowledge of office skills and procedures; and
- Knowledge of downtown Regina considered an asset.
- Fast paced environment;
- Tight deadlines;
- Working both independently and as a team;
- Sitting for up to 8 hours a day;
- Communication with the public including downtown members, tourists and the vulnerable population;
- Standing and walking (occasionally);
- Working outdoors (occasionally);
- Event setup (occasionally); and
- Evening and weekend work may be required.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Manager of Marketing and Communications
The Regina Downtown Business Improvement District (RDBID) is an organization that provides a range of business and community services to promote and enhance Downtown’s unique assets, to improve conditions for businesses operating in the district, and to improve the quality of life for those who shop, work, live and play Downtown.
© 2018 Regina Downtown Business Improvement District