VISIT DOWNTOWN REGINA ATTRACTIONS
Click on a business name to redirect to their website.
Downtown Regina is home wide variety of attractions including the Regina Farmers’ Market (May to September), the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame, the Globe Theatre, Victoria Park, and more.
Our downtown attractions continue to innovate and adapt during these unprecedented times. While indoor attractions are currently closed, some continue to offer virtual programming and online events. Outdoor attractions including the Regina Farmers’ Market and Victoria Park remain open.
A reminder that MASKS ARE MANDATORY under the Province of Saskatchewan’s mandatory mask mandate. We encourage you to follow the Government of Saskatchewan’s current public health measures including social distancing and regular handwashing for your safety and that of others.
Note, some downtown attractions may be limited in terms of in-person capacity or closed to in-person offering virtual programming. Please be advised that operating hours may change due to the fluctuating nature of the pandemic. Please contact the following businesses directly for the most up-to-date information.
1880 Saskatchewan Drive
Monday to Sunday
9 AM – 4 AM
- Capacity of 30 guests
- No food/drink on gaming floor
1843 Hamilton Street
- Currently not hosting live shows or visual art exhibitions
- Check their calendar for virtual events being held via Zoom
1801 Scarth Street
- Remainder of the 2020/2021 season has been cancelled
2311 12th Avenue
Monday to Saturday
10 AM – 6 PM
1 PM – 5 PM
- There are a limited number of people allowed in a branch at one time;
- Food and drink are not permitted in the branches at this time;
2311 12th Avenue
1 PM – 3 PM & 6:30 PM – 9 PM
6:30 PM – 11 PM
2:30 PM – 5 PM & 6:30 PM – 9 PM
- Currently open and offering FREE screenings